Friday, February 5, 2016
Zeka Virus, What you should know about the Zika?
Things to know:
1. This comes from genetically modified mosquitoes.
2. Zika was created in the lab for experimental purposes.
3. Health authorities are urging women to delay pregnancy, because it will damage fetus's developing brain.
4. The Virus didn't start spreading until after 2012 – right after the biotech company Oxitec released genetically modified mosquitoes en masse in Brazil.
5. Zika virus is transmitted to humans by infected mosquitoes. It causes mild fever and rash. Other symptoms include muscle pain, joint pain, headache, pain behind the eyes and conjunctivitis. Zika virus disease is usually mild, with symptoms lasting only a few days
Source: here and there on internet ;-)
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment